We still have a few Free charity places left.
We are giving away 10 FREE Charity places into this year’s Bridge Triathlon. All you need to do is raise £250 for the Ellenor Lions Hospice. For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org I will then send you out all the information that you will need.
Biggest race yet
We only have 59 places left in this years triathlon.
New for 2013 we are adding an Aqua Bike race to this year’s event.
Entries so far are now on the start list.
- Date: Sunday 23rd June
- The first wave go’s of at 6.30am and then every 15 minutes
- There is no price increase for the 4th year running.
- Standard Distance swim 1500m – bike 42km – run 10km
- Corporate Relay swim 1500m – bike 42km – run 10km
- Sprint Distance swim 750m – bike 20km – run 5km
- Super Sprint Distance swim 400m – bike 14km – run 3.3km
- Aqua Bike swim 1500 – 42k bike.
- The Bridge Standard Distance Triathlon – BTF Member £57.00
- The Bridge Standard Distance Triathlon – Non-BTF Member £62.00
- The Bridge Standard Distance Triathlon – Corporate Relay Team £75.00
- The Bridge Sprint Distance Triathlon – BTF Member £45.00
- The Bridge Sprint Distance Triathlon – Non-BTF Member £50.00
- The Bridge Super Sprint Distance Triathlon – BTF Member £40.00
- The Bridge Super Sprint Distance Triathlon – Non-BTF Member £45.00
- Aqua Bike Sprint Distance – BTF Member £40.00
- Aqua Bike Stranded Distance – Non BTF Member £45.00
You can still send in an Entry form to avoid paying the on line booking fee.
There are three different distances plus a team relay to choose from: a super sprint, sprint and standard plus a relay option for the standard distance triathlon.
We have received so many emails from competitors telling us how much they enjoyed the event and that they shall be back. In 2013 event we are aiming to improve the event even more and will be giving all competitors a high quality technical event T-shirt again, even more importantly, there will be no price increase for the 4th year on the running.
Other improvements we will be making for 2013 include an even bigger transition area. There will also be smaller swim waves, to spread out the competitors on the bike course, so there will not be more than 170 on the bike course at any one time.
Previous competitors have enjoyed this event enormously with a number of triathlon clubs using our race as their Club Championships. We can also offer a club discount for group bookings. Contact us for more information.
Car parking is free and a short stroll to registration and the start.
The chosen charity for 2013 will be the British Heart Foundation and the Ellenor Lions Hospice
If you have any questions about The Bridge Triathlon, please get in touch email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Swimming is forbidden in the lakes on The Bridge at any time other than for events or during authorised Open Water Swim training sessions. Any person found swimming in the lakes on The Bridge is committing an act of Trespass, will be asked to leave and will be barred from site and disqualified from all future events at The Bridge.