The 5th Bridge Children’s Triathlon will take place on the 17th June 2018.
Entries are now open.
Due to the size of the 2017 Triathlon we have changed how the race site will be set out. Click for the new site plan. This will give us more space for competitors. There will also be 3 tables for registration. The race limit will be 250 children.
The other problem we have are Marshals. If you are able to help for the children’s race can you please let us know.
Click here for a full set of results for the 2017 Childrens triathlon
Estimated start times for the Childrens Triathlon
Registration will open at 9.45 am for the 8 to 10 year old children
Registration will open at 10.30 am am for the 11 to 12 year old children
Registration will open at 11.00 am for the 13 to 14 year old children
We also ask that you must have swum open water before the day of the race.
- Tri-Start age 8 Swim: 50m / Bike: 1.5k, 1 lap / Run – 600m -1 lap
- Tri-Star 1 – 9/10 Swim: 150m / Bike 3k 2 laps /Run -1.2k -2 laps
- Tri-Star 2 – 11/12 Swim: 200m,/ Bike 6k 4 laps / Run: 1.8k – 3 laps
- Tri-Star 3 – 13/14 Swim: 300m / Bike 7.5k 5 laps / Run: 2.4k – 4 laps
- Youth 15/16 Swim: 400m , Bike: 13k – Run: 3.3k and this will be the Super Sprint Triathlon course. This will be on the full road course and will start at 8am.
If you have any questions about The Bridge Triathlon, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org Do not use email@example.com as this e-mail address does not work any more.
PLEASE NOTE: Swimming is forbidden in the lakes on The Bridge at any time other than for events or during authorised Open Water Swim training sessions. Any person found swimming in the lakes on The Bridge is committing an act of Trespass, will be asked to leave and will be barred from site and disqualified from all future events at The Bridge.