The 4th Bridge Children’s Triathlon will take place on the 18th June 2017.
Provisional date for 2018 will be the weekend of the 16th/17th June.
Click here for a full set of results for the 2017 Childrens triathlon
Estimated start times for the Childrens Triathlon
Registration will open at 9.45 am for the 8 to 10 year old children
Registration will open at 10.30 am am for the 11 to 12 year old children
Registration will open at 11.00 am for the 13 to 14 year old children
We also ask that you must have swum open water before the day of the race.
- Tri-Start age 8 Swim: 50m / Bike: 1.5k, 1 lap / Run – 600m -1 lap
- Tri-Star 1 – 9/10 Swim: 150m / Bike 3k 2 laps /Run -1.2k -2 laps
- Tri-Star 2 – 11/12 Swim: 200m,/ Bike 6k 4 laps / Run: 1.8k – 3 laps
- Tri-Star 3 – 13/14 Swim: 300m / Bike 7.5k 5 laps / Run: 2.4k – 4 laps
- Youth 15/16 Swim: 400m , Bike: 13k – Run: 3.3k and this will be the Super Sprint Triathlon course. This will be on the full road course and will start at 8am.
If you have any questions about The Bridge Triathlon, please get in touch email@example.com Do not use firstname.lastname@example.org as this e-mail address does not work any more.
PLEASE NOTE: Swimming is forbidden in the lakes on The Bridge at any time other than for events or during authorised Open Water Swim training sessions. Any person found swimming in the lakes on The Bridge is committing an act of Trespass, will be asked to leave and will be barred from site and disqualified from all future events at The Bridge.