As things stand as of now the 2021 race will now be run under covid19 rules.
23/04/2021 News Update
Online entries are now live for this years race
We are good to go I have been able to get everything sorted out. Dartford Council have given us the ok to close the fast track bus lane. The race will now be going ahead on the 18th July. Due to space and Covid19 race rules we can only take 200 entry’s.
If anyone can help on the day can you please let me know.
Due to the size of the Children’s and Adult race we have decided to split the races and have them on different days.
The children’s race will be a week before now and start at 6.30am. Registration will open at 5.30am.
The Junior race – 17/18 Race will be on the 27th June at the Bridge Triathlon and it will be the GOTri event distance
We feel that this will enable us to to put on a better and safer event for the children.
We are having a pr-race open water swimming session on Saturday the 12th June. Limited places.
2021 Race Brief to be updated.
2021 Start list
Times may change slightly on the day.
Race holding pen 15 minutes before you are due to start. This is in the corner of transition by the Lake
Start time will be confirmed closer the date.
- Estimated start time for each age group.
- This will be confirmed on 14th July
- Tri-Start age 8 9.00am
- Tri-Star 1 – 9/10 8.30am
- Tri-Star 2 – 11/12 8.00.am
- Tri-Star 3 – 13/14 7.30 am
- Youth – 15/16 6.30 am
- Junior – 17/18 Race will be on the 27th June at the Bridge Triathlon and it will be the GOTri event
We also ask that you must have swum open water before the day of the race.
- Tri-Start age 8 Swim: TBC / Bike: TBC lap / Run – 600m -1 lap
- Tri-Star 1 – 9/10 Swim: TBC / Bike TBC laps /Run -900m -2 laps
- Tri-Star 2 – 11/12 Swim: TBC/ Bike TBC laps / Run: 1.7k – 4 laps
- Tri-Star 3 – 13/14 Swim: TBC / Bike TBC laps / Run: 2.1k – 5 laps
- Youth 15/16 Swim: TBC , Bike: TBC – TBC
Results for the 2020 Childrens Triathlon
If you have any questions about The Bridge Triathlon, please get in touch email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Swimming is forbidden in the lakes on The Bridge at any time other than for events or during authorised Open Water Swim training sessions. Any person found swimming in the lakes on The Bridge is committing an act of Trespass, will be asked to leave and will be barred from site and disqualified from all future events at The Bridge.